Sun Bright Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think shota or loli is for sick people?

4 posters

Go down

Do you think shota or loli is for sick people? Empty Do you think shota or loli is for sick people?

Post  Sakuya Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:36 pm

I think it is just sick. Mad
Sakuya
Sakuya

Back to top Go down

Do you think shota or loli is for sick people? Empty Re: Do you think shota or loli is for sick people?

Post  Rin Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:56 pm

I am kind of bothered to think that men would get turned on by that but, I'm saying that it's fine in my eyes, just as long as they stick it to anime and manga and they wouldn't have it affect the choices they make in real life.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Do you think shota or loli is for sick people? Empty Re: Do you think shota or loli is for sick people?

Post  AudriSampson Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:12 pm

Thats quite the fireworks first thread...

Personally I dont think its bad at all. Since the dawn of time Men have persued women significantly younger then them. Loli anime gives them a place to send those urges instead of acting them out in the real world..
AudriSampson
AudriSampson

Back to top Go down

Post  loserinc Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:17 pm

I'm not a fan, but I do know some people that watch it and are perfectly normal, they just think the animation is uber cute.

loserinc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum